University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware
- Associate Professor 1990-date.
- Assistant Professor l985-1990.
- Courses taught (or co-taught):
- prior curriculum: MEEG125 Intro to Engineering, Computer Methods,
- MEEG202 Computer Aided Engineering Design (created, designed & developed),
- prior curriculum: MEEG214 Mechanics II, Dynamics,
- MEEG266 Independent Study, Undergraduate,
- MEEG301 Machine Design-Kinematics & Kinetics,
- replaced: MEEG347 Design I, Machine Kinematics & Kinetics,
- MEEG304 Machine Design-Elements,
- replaced: MEEG348 Design II, Machine Elements,
- prior curriculum: MEEG361 Applied Engineering Analysis,
- MEEG366 Independent Study, Undergraduate,
- MEEG445/6 Undergraduate Research,
- MEEG466 Independent Study, Undergraduate,
- MEEG401 Senior Design, - co-teach,
- MEEG467 Computer-Aided Parametric Solid Modeling,
- MEEG467 Digital Manufacturing
- MEEG467/667 Design and Manufacture of Flexible Structures,
- MEEG467/667 Design and Manufacture of Flexible Composites,
- MEEG467/667 Modeling of Fabric Structures,
- MEEG663 Computer-Aided Design,
- MEEG667 Experimental Vibration Analysis, - co-taught,
- MEEG690 Intermediate Engineering Mathematics,
- MEEG867 Advanced Computer-Aided Design,
- MEEG867 Computer Vision - co-taught.
- UNIV101 - First Year Experience: Fall 2009 and Fall 2010, Global Citizenship, Communicating Globally.
Return to Michael Keefe Home Page